Monday, June 1, 2009

A comment on comments

Right now comments are moderated on this blog. In the past the volume of obscenity and hate from advocates of homosexual ideology was so intense that I turned them off. It wasn't worth taking the time to read through them all to make sure that the blog didn't fill up with filth. So, if the foul mouthed folks out there want to end the comment feature on this blog just spam me with your filth. I'm kinda interested to see if Google is going to allow this blog to remain up, since they endorsed the homosexuals in the Prop 8 fight in California. I'm believing they will leave it up, because I think they are committed to political free speech. But, with the hate crime law moving in DC this week, the unfairness doctrine etc. .... who knows.

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps you have covered this topic before; however, can you explain why you feel the way you do about this topic? I understand your religious views, sense of morality, and family values. I just wonder if the public could benefit as to knowing why you are specifically anti-gay rights, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of us know the answer to that question. But it would be interesting to hear Mr. Heath's spin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please explain how the hate crimes bill - which deals with violent crime - could possibly have any impact your blog?

    ReplyDelete